Check our comparative guide of the best outdoor thermometers. If you want to know what people buy the most when they search: “outdoor thermometer”, you are on the right page. In the ranking below, you will find products that most consumers prefer at the moment.
Our ranking table includes products mainly from Amazon due to the wide range they offer, but it is possible to have links to Argos, Homebase, B&Q, Wickes, and lesser-known gardening websites in the UK.
Which are the best outdoor thermometers?
Large 240mm Outdoor Thermometer for Garden - Can be used as a Greenhouse Thermometer or Home Office Room Indoor Wall Outside (Multi-Colour)
- ESSENTIAL GARDEN THERMOMETER - A popular wall thermometer which can be used around the home, office, garden or greenhouse to measure air temperature.
- STYLISH DESIGN! - Our outdoor thermometers have a stylish white case with colour coded temperature zones making it very clear to read.
- FANTASTIC VALUE - When it comes to garden thermometers, we only offer the best quality and accuracy and this item is just that!
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Our carefully sourced range of outdoor thermometers are manufactured to the highest of standards our customers expect
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - With a wealth of experience our Thermometer World team are here to help with any questions, advice or tips you may have.
Large Outdoor Thermometer - 380 mm Garden Thermometer Outdoor Waterproof For Use In Garden Greenhouse Patio Sun Terrace Shed Allotment Wall Classic Thermometer Indoor Outside Temperature Gauge (Grey)
- ESSENTIAL THERMOMETER FOR THE GARDEN OR GREENHOUSE - An extra large 380mm indoor or outdoor temperature thermometer with clear and easy to read temperature scale. This waterproof large thermometer is ideal for use in and around the garden, as a greenhouse thermometer or in a shed or allotment to measure current air temperature.
- FANTASTIC VALUE - Standing at an impressive 380mm the temperature can be easily read from distance because of the length of the thermometer. It has two hanging holes for easy positioning on a wall, fence, wooden post or garden building, shed etc.
- LARGE TEMPERATURE RANGE - With a grey case and white temperature scale this reliable outdoor thermometer can measure temperatures between -20 and +50C which not only makes it suitable for outdoors, but indoors too.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Our carefully sourced range of outdoor thermometers are manufactured to the highest of standards our customers expect. We only offer the best quality and accuracy and this thermometer is just that.
- NOT JUST AN OUTDOOR THERMOMETER - The thermometer is so versatile it can be used in a number of locations to measure air and room temperature. Suitable locations include in the home, conservatory, office, garage, factory, warehouse etc
Accurate Room Thermometer Indoor and Outdoor to Measure Room Temperature in the Home Office Garden or Greenhouse - Easy to Hang and Read Accurate Wall Thermometer (Blue)
- ESSENTIAL ROOM THERMOMETER - A popular room temperature thermometer which can be used around the home, office, garden or greenhouse to measure air temperature.
- SIMPLE DESIGN - This wall thermometer has a white case with blue temperature scale making it very clear to read.
- FANTASTIC VALUE - When it comes to accurate room thermometers, we only offer the best quality and accuracy and this item is just that!
Outdoor Thermometer with Stylish Bronze Effect Design - Attractive Garden Thermometer Outdoor Ideal For Measuring Outside Temperature Gauge Wall Greenhouse Patio Garage Easy to Hang
- STYLISH BRONZE EFFECT GARDEN THERMOMETER - Stunning Bronze effect design outdoor thermometer that looks attractive and makes it a perfect addition to any garden, patio or outdoor living space. It is easy to hang on a wall for convenient temperature readings.
- GREAT AS AN OUTSIDE THERMOMETER - Suitable for outdoor use and can withstand any weather conditions and no batteries are required. This outside wall thermometer is easy to hang anywhere in and around the garden or greenhouse to measure the current air temperature.
- FANTASTIC VALUE - When it comes to outdoor thermometers for the garden, It is the perfect decoration for any garden or outdoor living space and has a temperature range of -30 to +50C&F. We only offer the best quality and accuracy and this item is just that!
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Our carefully sourced range of garden thermometer outdoors are manufactured to the highest of standards our customers expect.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - With a wealth of experience our Thermometer World team are here to help with any questions you may have.
ThermoPro TP65C Digital Wireless Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Touchscreen Backlight Weather Station, 500 Feet or 150 Meter Range
- Large Backlit Touchscreen: 4 inches large lcd display features a backlit touchscreen, making the indoor outdoor weather station easier to read in dim light conditions and superbly simple to use
- Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitor: Measures indoor/outdoor temperatures and humidity percentages simultaneously; Capable of displaying the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors to monitor 4 different locations at the same time if you buy 2 additional sensors
- Max and Min Records: All time/24 hours max and min temperature and humidity percentages recorded and displayed on humidity gauge; Temperature/humidity trend arrows indicate whether it’s getting warmer or colder or more humid near the remote sensor
- 500ft Remote Range: Indoor/outdoor thermometer wireless with 500ft/150m remote range, capable of strong signal penetration (enhanced 868 mhz); Temperature displayed in ℃ or ℉
- Multiple Placement Options: Digital outdoor thermometer, features a magnetic back to allow you to easily attach to any metal surface; a hanging hole for hooks, tabletop for any layout situation, which help you place your outdoor thermometer anywhere to fit your home's needs.
Silverline Indoor/Outdoor Stick-On Thermometer -50° to +50°C (985719)
- Colour-coded dial & Celsius reading
- Allows reading of outdoor & indoor temperatures
- Ideal for the home, conservatory or greenhouse
- Attaches to glass with 4 self-adhesive pads
- Size 75 x 75 x 25mm
SwitchBot IP65 Indoor Outdoor Hygrometer Thermometer Wireless, 394ft Bluetooth Range, Refrigerator Thermometer, Dewpoint/VPD/Absolute Humidity Sensor, Free Data Storage Export, 2 Years Battery Life
- IP65 Dustproof/Waterproof, Suitable for Indoors & Outdoors: Outdoor Thermometer is IP65 dustproof and waterproof and can work safely even on rainy days. They're easy to use, lightweight, and portable. Perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, greenhouses, refrigerators, guitar cases, humidors, attics, basements and crawlspaces.
- More Sensitive to Temperature & Humidity: With its built-in industrial Swiss Sensirion sensor you can expect more accuracy up to ± 1.8% RH, ± 0.2℃, with a faster and more accurate 4sec sampling interval to always monitor the temperature and humidity in your living environment.
- Supports Data Exporting: 394ft connecting distance (no obstacles) allows you to quickly and clearly view the temperature and humidity yearly, monthly, daily, or by the hour. Enjoy up to 68 days On-board Data Storage and up to 2 years In-App Data Storage(Unlimited cloud storage if SwitchBot Hub is added). Data can be exported as. csv file for more in-depth analysis of your environmental. Supports multiple methods of data calibration.
- Compact and Durable: indoor outdoor thermometer wireless features a simple and compact design, with a lanyard attached to allow you to hang it to just about anything. With its low power consumption design, you can use it for up to two years, and do not need to replace the removable batteries frequently.
- Smarter Push Notifications (SwitchBot Hub required): Our hygrometer now supports Dewpoint, and VPD readings with absolute humidity as well as classic temperature and humidity readings that can be used as Scene conditions. When used with a SwitchBot Hub, should any preset value be exceeded, our app can push a notification alert to allow you to react in real-time to changes in freezer, wine cellar, instrument case, attic, basement, crawlspace, reptile tank, terrarium, chicken coop or egg incubator and more.
Digital Max Min Greenhouse Thermometer Room Temperature - Classic Max Min Thermometer to Measure Maximum and Minimum Temperatures - Easy Wall Mounted Greenhouse Accessories Indoor or Outdoor
- IDEAL FOR GARDENING AND GREENHOUSE USERS – Max min thermometers are often used as greenhouse thermometers which are commonly used by gardeners and are ideal accessories for greenhouses, an allotment or garden. They help measure maximum temperatures through the warmer months and minimum temperatures in the colder months when frost can be a problem.
- CLEAR AND EASY TO READ – With a digital numerical current temperature display at the bottom and sliding digital max and min temperature bars above like a traditional maximum minimum thermometer it is very clear to read. This popular greenhouse thermometer also easy to reset button on the front. Temperatures can be changed from C to F with a button on the side of the thermometer.
- QUICK AND EASY SET UP – Setting up the greenhouse thermometer is quick and easy – Simply insert 1 x AAA battery which is supplied, and remove the protective film from the screen, and that is it. Now simply place the thermometer in your desired location or it can be hung on a wall by the hole in the top of the thermometer.
- BUYING AS A GIFT? – Sourcing the perfect gifts for gardeners is never easy, as you try to capture the ideal mix of thoughtfulness and practicality in a single gift. Just as no two gardens are the same, neither are any two gardeners. These greenhouse accessories make great gardening gifts for men or women, gardening and allotment gifts will be cherished for years.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - With a wealth of experience our Thermometer World team are here to help with any questions you may have. All our products are carefully sourced to ensure high quality and highly accurate.
TickiT 90093 Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer
- EXTRA LARGE -- A large Outdoor Thermometer extra large 380 mm wall thermometer for use In the garden, patio or sun terrace Accurate 30cm glass magnifying Tube
- OUTDOOR AND INDOOR -- Great for Outdoor and Indoor use this large thermometer is easy to hang anywhere inside and around the home
- RANGE -- -30° to 50° Celsius and -20° to 120° Fahrenheit
- QUALITY -- When it comes to outdoor thermometers, we offer the best quality and this item is just that!
TFA Outdoor Thermometer - antique tin
- Temperature: Thermometer for outdoor perfectly for the house wall, with freestanding degree numbers
- Quality: Analogue thermometer is made in Germany and is weatherproof, can stay outside
- Assembling: the thermometer has to be hung (wall mounting), the mounting parts are included
- Large Format: The black coloured metal thermometer is 41 cm high and weighs 291 gramm
- Measuring: Temperature measuring from minus 30 deegrees celcius to +50 degress celcius
Top brands outdoor thermometers – Bestselling and preferred by consumers in the UK
Our comparison of the top 10 products offers you the following benefits:
- After a thorough inspection of the products, you will find a reasonable price!
- When visiting the seller’s official website, you can read reviews from customers who bought the product!
- This way, you can find the best product quickly and conveniently, thanks to the tidy table with quick access to the seller!
- The links you will find in the table are always only to trusted companies!
- These companies guarantee satisfaction with the purchase. They also facilitate the easy return or replacement in case of an issue with the product!
There aren’t many people in the UK who don’t have access to the Internet. And almost everyone uses it to do their research and check a few reviews before making their purchase. That’s why we at buyforgarden.co.uk want you to make the right purchase decision and get the best quality for the price you pay.
Here you can find the best-selling products from online stores in the UK. Many customers who have bought them have appreciated them well because they are happy with the purchase.
Wireless indoor outdoor Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensors, review of Vivosun, AMIR, & Acurite
In the table, you will find a selection of the brands sold in stores such as Argos, B&Q, Homebase or Wickes. Besides being the best sellers, they are also the best rated compared to similar products in the same category.
On our page, you have the opportunity to compare different products from different categories. Through reviews and comments from other buyers, we can provide you with a lot of helpful information and help you find the best-selling product.
Here you will find a list of brands, the best products and a useful description for each product.
The list of products is updated daily, thus providing up-to-date prices and the most important information. This allows you to compare products and make great choices optimally.
Customer reviews help you make quick conclusions about quality, transport, delivery times and more.
If you find the price of a particular product in the table, rest assured that the information is updated regularly.
In addition to comparing the opinions of the diggers, you can also search for reviews published on other websites on the web. No matter what review you are looking for, you will indeed find the information you need.
How to choose the best outdoor thermometer?
We have compiled a list of criteria that will help you make the best choice. It will also protect you from making bad decisions and big headaches, and buying problems.
Get your knowledge of buyers, friends and the Internet. Before you buy the products, you can be more informed and know all the best brands. For this purpose, read the sellers’ opinion, don’t forget to check both positive and negative comments.
How do people rate outdoor thermometer?
It has to be said that people can rate outdoor thermometer very well, but only if the product is worth it. As we said, you don’t just have to see decorative panels for a garden with a good rating and place an order. But having 5 stars doesn’t mean that this is your product. Of course, the amount of evaluations is also very important. Depending on the product you are looking to buy, this suggests a good quality product.
Always look at the number of different ratings. The better outdoor thermometer, the more positive will be the opinions and information about it.
Of course, with only a few reviews doesn’t mean that the product isn’t worth buying. It may just be a new model that hasn’t been on the market long enough. Here you need to look and check in more detail. Companies like Amazon, Argos, Homebase and B&Q offer an excellent opportunity to check all the reviews left days, months, even years ago. Testing is also possible, but in the following text, we will talk about our purchase guide.
What is the price of a good product?
You wouldn’t refuse to buy the best product at the best possible price. Of course, this also applies to the purchase of this product. Everything should always be affordable and not cause additional costs, but quality comes at a price.
Choosing a cheap product often turns out to be the more expensive option. That is why we strive to show the different prices for each item in the comparison table. With each product we show you, you will always find the current price, although this may vary depending on shipping costs and product variations.
Our advice is to be reasonable with your budget; the cheap one catches the eye but often doesn’t last long enough. Buying a good quality product will make you happier in the long run.
How was the comparison made?
The user experience offers us different opinions. If buyers or consumers, at first glance, misjudge the product, it means that they didn’t like it at all because the size, shape or even colour wasn’t suitable for them. However, these so-called 1-star reviews often contain only the frustration that the user has had.
Maybe they just made a bad purchase, and it just wasn’t suitable for their ideas. To avoid this, we always recommend that you read the reviews carefully. If not, go to your local Argos, B&Q or Homebase if you have this item in stock. There you can take a closer look and form an opinion. You will need to follow our advice and even talk to a consultant who can help you further in your wintering decision.
In the comparison table, there are also many ratings with 5 stars for excellent product quality. These customer reviews are a sign that they are pleased with their choice. Take a look at their reviews; you will find something about the quality of the product.
Before you buy outdoor thermometer, you need to clarify all the questions you have in advance. Comments from other buyers will help you, but you can also research forums on the subject or ask a direct question in Amazon, Argos or B&Q. Are there any other things to keep in mind besides the product details listed? Is the colour correct, as seen in the small image in the online store?
These are all questions that you, as a user, will surely ask yourself.
Naturally, manufacturers are striving to make a high turnover with their products. The more famous the brand, the better the products. But of course, many small and unknown brands offer good quality.
Here you need to pay attention to the additional purchase criteria.
Finally, of course, the price is also decisive. If the price isn’t simply proportional to the quality, it is advisable to look for another product.
With all this information, we hope you have found what you are looking for.