Check our comparative guide of best gas BBQs. If you want to know what people buy the most when they search: “gas BBQ”, you are on the right page. In the ranking below, you will find products that most consumers prefer at the moment.
Our ranking table includes products mainly from Amazon due to the wide range they offer, but it is possible to have links to Argos, Homebase, B&Q, Wickes, and lesser-known gardening websites in the UK.
Which are the best gas BBQs?
George Foreman GFGBBQ4B 4 Burner Gas Barbecue with Automatic... best of 2022
- 4 burner gas BBQ
- 70 x 42cm cooking area providing space to cook up to 10 portions at once
- Integrated thermostat letting you control the temperature of each cooking zone
- 4 x 3kw burners with automatic ignition, allowing you to begin cooking quicker than using a manual ignition
- Features a handy bottle opener and fitted rack for storing condiments and utensils
- Includes UK regulator and hose - propane
- Convenient side shelf
- Wheels for easy portability
Campingaz 3 Series Classic LS Plus Gas BBQ 3 Burner Gas Barbecue... best of 2022
- HIGH QUALITY & POWERFUL: 3 high-performance stainless steel tube burners (9.6 kW) + 1 side burner (2.3 kW) for heating sauces or side-dishes; grill with...
- ENDLESS COOKING OPTIONS: Large 2-part enamelled cast iron Grid & Griddle (61 x 46 cm), enamelled warming rack, base for Culinary Modular System included
- EASY CLEANING: System for fast & easy cleaning of your BBQ. The system allows you to remove all dishwasher safe parts in less than 60 sec and to clean them...
- STORAGE & TRANSPORT: 1 convenient folding side shelf and 4 locking casters to tuck your grill away when it’s not in use; generous storage space in the...
- SPECS: Steel lid with thermometer (ideal for indirect grilling);cooking surface 2,800 cm²; cooking height: 91 cm; gas consumption 698+167g/h; weight 53...
Char-Broil 140895 Advantage Series 445S - 4 Burner Gas Barbecue... best of 2022
- Circuit Breaker Adapter BDI-A 30 (RCD)
- Transferable adapter, protects users of power tools, domestic appliances, etc
- against electrical hazards
- Provides effective protection against electric shocks
- Instantly disconnects the live lead from the mains as soon as residual current is present
- 2-pole cut-out,In blister packaging
- Nominal voltage: 240 V
- Nominal current: 13 A
- Residual current: 30 mA,,
Dellonda 4 Burner Gas BBQ Grill with Piezo Ignition, Built-In... best of 2022
- Large Grilling Size - Cooking Area (W x D): 700 x 420mm, Warming Rack (W x D): 700 x 120mm. Features two side shelves giving extra room for preparation and...
- Four Gas Burners - Even heat distribution across the entire grill surface gives the perfect cooking results and optimum control.
- Temperature Dial - Built-in thermometer enables you to easily keep track of your cooking temperature for the best result.
- Easy Clean - High quality steel cooking grates with a gloss enamel coating along with a drip bucket. Put your barbecue on at full power for a few minutes,...
- Quick Ignition - Piezo ignition ensures a safe and easy start-up every time. Supplied with 27mm regulator and hose assembly for use with propane patio gas...
Swan SBQ57030N Kansas 3 Burner Gas BBQ with Side Burner, Black best of 2022
- Separate control knobs
- Three burners
- Thermometer in hood
- Warming rack
- Enamel cast iron cooking grill
VonHaus Gas BBQ – 6+1 Burner Gas Barbecue with Warming Rack,... best of 2022
- 6+1 GAS BBQ – 6 x 2.8kW (9500 BTU/hr) burners & 1 x 3.2kW (11000 BTU/hr) side burner for ultimate cooking control. Suitable for LPG, Propane, Butane.
- NON-STICK – Large cooking area, enamel coated steel wire grill for easy cleaning.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES – Easy ignition, side table, wheels for portability, chrome plated warming rack, temperature gauge & cabinet storage shelf.
- DIMENSIONS – (L) 135 x (W) 48 x (H) 101cm. Cooking area: (L) 37 x (W) 75cm. Weight: 28kg. Assembly required.
- PLEASE NOTE: UK REGULATOR, HOSE, GAS AND GAS BOTTLE NOT INCLUDED. SCREWDRIVER AND SPANNER/WRENCH REQUIRED FOR ASSEMBLY. MANUFACTURER 2 YEAR WARRANTY...
Tower T978502 Stealth 4000 Four Burner Porcelain Enamel Gas BBQ... best of 2022
- FOUR INDIVIDUAL GAS BURNERS – retains large amounts of heat so you can grill a range of foods at the same time whilst controlling the intensity with the...
- LARGE CAPACITY GRILLING SURFACE – Ideal for cooking for up to 10 people, small summer BBQ’s will be simple to cater for with the 41.5cm grill
- SIDE BURNER – Giving you extra cooking space for tendering meats and sautéing vegetables to accommodate for small gatherings
- TEMPERATURE GAUGE – The built in thermometer is a great cooking companion, grill your BBQ favourites at the ideal temperature for efficient grilling...
- ENAMEL COATED GRILL – Retaining large amounts of heat, it provides consistent and efficient grilling results
- PORTABLE – The integrated wheels allows easy manoeuvring around your garden
- BUILT FOR DURABILITY – The heavy gauged powdered steel body is resilient against damage and rust, keeping its top quality body sleek and shiny
- PROTECTIVE COVER – Protect your grill when not used with Tower’s grill cover, sold separately
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY – comes with standard 1 year warranty and an additional 4 years when registering the product online within 28 days of purchase
CosmoGrill barbecue 6+1 Pro Gas Grill BBQ (Silver with Cover) best of 2022
- The CosmoGrill Pro 6+1 is a premium model for barbecue enthusiasts looking for a more professional barbecuing experience. Both strong and durable, the...
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Six stainless steel burners (12 kW) and a side burner (2.5 kW) that can be ignited individually via Piezo ignition safely and adjusted...
- COOKING & MAINTENANCE : Clever flame tamers designed to protect the burners from grease, improving performance and longevity of the barbecue. Also includes...
- MADE WITH YOU IN MIND: Enamelled grill grates and grease tray that are easily removable for cleaning. The rest of the barbecue requires a simple wipe down...
- STORAGE: Spacious bottom shelf with doors to keep condiments, pans and accessories nicely tucked away. Four castor wheels with a lock function for easy...
- Barbecue dimensions: 149 x 55 x 110 cm approx (LxWxH), not including when the hood is up. The cooking area: 77 x 42 cm (approx). Barbecue is compatible...
- Barbecue arrives flat pack and will require assembly. Assembly is easy and can be done by two people within 2 hours if the full instruction manual is...
UniFlame 6 Burner & Side Burner Gas BBQ Grill Barbecue best of 2022
- A grill perfect for food, fun, family and friends. The UniFlame Select 6-Burner LP Gas Grill with Side Burner is a great choice whether preparing and...
- This grill features 3,742 cm? of primary cooking area that is made of stainless steel and an additional 1,613 cm? of warming area that is made of stainless...
- 32 burger capacity 89x42cm cooking area (3,742 cm?) 80x20.5cm cooking area (1,613 cm?) 4 stainless steel main burners -11.72 kW 1 stainless steel sear...
- Stainless steel warming surface Stainless steel double wall lid with aluminized steel liner Integrated ignition Rotisserie kit included Supplied with 27mm...
Top brands gas BBQs – Bestselling and preferred by consumers in the UK
Our comparison of the top 10 products offers you the following benefits:
- After a thorough inspection of the products, you will find a reasonable price!
- When visiting the seller’s official website, you can read reviews from customers who bought the product!
- This way, you can find the best product quickly and conveniently, thanks to the tidy table with quick access to the seller!
- The links you will find in the table are always only to trusted companies!
- These companies guarantee satisfaction with the purchase. They also facilitate the easy return or replacement in case of an issue with the product!
There aren’t many people in the UK who don’t have access to the Internet. And almost everyone uses it to do their research and check a few reviews before making their purchase. That’s why we at buyforgarden.co.uk want you to make the right purchase decision and get the best quality for the price you pay.
Here you can find the best-selling products from online stores in the UK. Many customers who have bought them have appreciated them well because they are happy with the purchase.
Best tips for cooking on a gas BBQ
In the table, you will find a selection of the brands sold in stores such as Argos, B&Q, Homebase or Wickes. Besides being the best sellers, they are also the best rated compared to similar products in the same category.
On our page, you have the opportunity to compare different products from different categories. Through reviews and comments from other buyers, we can provide you with a lot of helpful information and help you find the best-selling product.
Here you will find a list of brands, the best products and a useful description for each product.
The list of products is updated daily, thus providing up-to-date prices and the most important information. This allows you to compare products and make great choices optimally.
Customer reviews help you make quick conclusions about quality, transport, delivery times and more.
If you find the price of a particular product in the table, rest assured that the information is updated regularly.
In addition to comparing the opinions of the diggers, you can also search for reviews published on other websites on the web. No matter what review you are looking for, you will indeed find the information you need.
How to choose the best gas BBQs?
We have compiled a list of criteria that will help you make the best choice. It will also protect you from making bad decisions and big headaches, and buying problems.
Get your knowledge of buyers, friends and the Internet. Before you buy the products, you can be more informed and know all the best brands. For this purpose, read the sellers’ opinion, don’t forget to check both positive and negative comments.
How do people rate gas BBQs?
It has to be said that people can rate gas BBQ very well, but only if the product is worth it. As we said, you don’t just have to see decorative panels for a garden with a good rating and place an order. But having 5 stars doesn’t mean that this is your product. Of course, the amount of evaluations is also very important. Depending on the product you are looking to buy, this suggests a good quality product.
Always look at the number of different ratings. The better gas BBQ, the more positive will be the opinions and information about it.
Of course, with only a few reviews doesn’t mean that the product isn’t worth buying. It may just be a new model that hasn’t been on the market long enough. Here you need to look and check in more detail. Companies like Amazon, Argos, Homebase and B&Q offer an excellent opportunity to check all the reviews left days, months, even years ago. Testing is also possible, but in the following text, we will talk about our purchase guide.
What is the price of a good product?
You wouldn’t refuse to buy the best product at the best possible price. Of course, this also applies to the purchase of this product. Everything should always be affordable and not cause additional costs, but quality comes at a price.
Choosing a cheap product often turns out to be the more expensive option. That is why we strive to show the different prices for each item in the comparison table. With each product we show you, you will always find the current price, although this may vary depending on shipping costs and product variations.
Our advice is to be reasonable with your budget; the cheap one catches the eye but often doesn’t last long enough. Buying a good quality product will make you happier in the long run.
How was the comparison made?
The user experience offers us different opinions. If buyers or consumers, at first glance, misjudge the product, it means that they didn’t like it at all because the size, shape or even colour wasn’t suitable for them. However, these so-called 1-star reviews often contain only the frustration that the user has had.
Maybe they just made a bad purchase, and it just wasn’t suitable for their ideas. To avoid this, we always recommend that you read the reviews carefully. If not, go to your local Argos, B&Q or Homebase if you have this item in stock. There you can take a closer look and form an opinion. You will need to follow our advice and even talk to a consultant who can help you further in your wintering decision.
In the comparison table, there are also many ratings with 5 stars for excellent product quality. These customer reviews are a sign that they are pleased with their choice. Take a look at their reviews; you will find something about the quality of the product.
Before you buy gas BBQ, you need to clarify all the questions you have in advance. Comments from other buyers will help you, but you can also research forums on the subject or ask a direct question in Amazon, Argos or B&Q. Are there any other things to keep in mind besides the product details listed? Is the colour correct, as seen in the small image in the online store?
These are all questions that you, as a user, will surely ask yourself.
Naturally, manufacturers are striving to make a high turnover with their products. The more famous the brand, the better the products. But of course, many small and unknown brands offer good quality.
Here you need to pay attention to the additional purchase criteria.
Finally, of course, the price is also decisive. If the price isn’t simply proportional to the quality, it is advisable to look for another product.
With all this information, we hope you have found what you are looking for.