Check our comparative guide of the best gas patio heaters. If you want to know what people buy the most when they search: “gas patio heater”, you are on the right page. In the ranking below, you will find products that most consumers prefer at the moment.
Our ranking table includes products mainly from Amazon due to the wide range they offer, but it is possible to have links to Argos, Homebase, B&Q, Wickes, and lesser-known gardening websites in the UK.
Which are the best gas patio heaters?
GardenCo Outdoor Gas Patio Heater - Freestanding Outdoor Garden... best of 2021
- GAS PATIO HEATER: Bring warmth to your outdoor space with the freestanding gas patio heater! The powder coated steel patio heater is sure to be a great...
- ANTI TILT SWITCH: The gas heater features an anti-tilt switch, making the outdoor heater safe to use. The heater features a 1.2m gas hose which uses...
- PREMIUM WEATHERPROOF COVER: The heater comes with an PU Coated Oxford Weather Cover. Allowing you to leave the heater covered up outside so the...
- DRINKS TABLE AND WHEELS: The heater comes with an adjustable drinks table, perfect for parties and gatherings when people are crowded around the piece. The...
- DIMENSIONS: Sitting at a total height of 228cm, a great size to give off a wide area of warmth. The base of the heater has a width of 45cm whilst the...
Glow Warm 13kw Gas Patio Heater (Stainless Steel) best of 2021
- Height: 2.24m
- Maximum Heat output: 13kw
- Includes hose and 27mm Propane Regulator
- Unique battery powered quick start up function
GardenCo Outdoor Flame Patio Heater - Stainless Steel Gas Pyramid... best of 2021
- PYRAMID PATIO HEATER: Add style and heat to your outdoor space with the gas pyramid patio heater. The stainless steel gas heater features an open flame...
- 13KW POWER: The patio heater has a max heat of 13kw, meaning you don’t have to crowd round the piece in order to feel the warmth. Great for putting in...
- WEATHERPROOF COVER AND WHEELS: The heater comes with a durable Black Oxford Weather Cover. Allowing you to leave the heater out once the cover is on, ideal...
- AUTO SHUT OFF AND ANTI TILT SWITCHES: The gas heater features an Auto Shut Off Switch, meaning if the heater gets too hot it will automatically turn off....
- DIMENSIONS: The heater has a height of 227cm and a width of 49.5cm. A great size for any outdoor space.
REALGLOW Spiral Flame Gas Patio Heater 13.5KW (Black with Black... best of 2021
- Spiral Effect Real Flame
- 13.5kw Output
- Supplied with hose and 27mm Clip on Propane Regulator - Gas cylinder not included
- Wheels for ease of movement
- Total Height Approx 1.75m Suitable for domestic and commercial use
KEPLIN Patio Gas Heater | Free Standing Outdoor Infrared Heater,... best of 2021
- VERSATILE – Keplin outdoor patio heater with brilliant heat output; ideal for cafes, restaurants, gardens, or other outdoor spaces to keep warm whilst...
- TOUGH WEARING – Made with sturdy, rugged materials to sustain constant use, and ensure this will last a long time
- PRACTICAL – Automatic safety shut off and anti-tilt switch that allows you to stay protected; Constructed with wheel assembly for ease of mobility; Uses...
- SPECIFICATION – Measures 2.2M; weighing roughly 20KG; Provides a max power of 13KW. AAA battery required for spark/ignition button (install beneath...
- NOTE – Store the patio heater securely when not in use to avoid any potential damage to the patio heater
Gasdepot Real Flame Outdoor Pyramid Patio Heater (13KW) (Black... best of 2021
- Can be used all-year round: for warmth in the cooler months, or as an ambient gas flare for the summer
- Can accommodate up to a 13kg gas bottle, meaning less frequent gas bottle changes are required
- Will light up in all weather conditions, without the hassles and dangers of firing it up with matches or lighters
- Radiates warmth in a circular area
- Runs on standard 27mm Propane Cylinders - Calor Patio Gas /BP Gas Light /Flogas Leisure (Hose and Regulator Included)
Palm Springs Gas Outdoor 14kw Hammered Steel Patio Heater best of 2021
- Adjustable power output from 5kw to 14kw to allow you to adjust how much warmth you would like
- Piezoelectric ignition. Automatic shut off safety device with anti-tilt switch
- Runs off propane gas up to 13kg/580mm height bottle
- Flux - 450 - 1019 g/hour, Reflector diameter 81cm/32 inches
- Meets CE Safety Standards. Height 2.2m - 7ft 2, Includes 27mm UK regulator and hose at 37mbar
BU-KO Outdoor Patio Gas Heater | Garden, Camp, BBQ Parties |... best of 2021
- EFFICIENT HEATING - This pyramid-shaped outdoor heater is powered by propane gas and displays an attractive open flame safely contained in a quartz glass...
- BUILT TO LAST - Crafted using premium, high-grade stainless steel and powder coated aluminium, this patio heater is waterproof and almost weather-proof...
- CERTIFIED SAFE - These elegant yet functional garden heaters are CE approved, meeting strict European manufacturing safety standards. It has a built-in...
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE & USE - Our portable heater now comes with a step by step assembly video guide to make assembly quick and simple! Simply turn the LPG...
- CALL US FOR ASSISTANCE! - BU-KO offers all who purchase live customer service support 7 days a week. We maintain a complete line of replacements parts as...
Free Standing Gas Powered Stainless Steel Outdoor Garden Patio... best of 2021
- PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR SETTINGS: Enjoy food & drink or simply relaxing in the garden, any time of year! The heater combines a robust structure with excellent...
- ADJUSTABLE HEAT DIAL – The heater features a dial on the side so you can select your ideal level of heating from low to high (up to 12kw equivalent).
- WHEELS INCLUDED – The base unit includes wheels to enable you to move the unit around your patio or garden with less effort.
- PROPANE FUEL – The heater is powered by Propane gas, so can often utilise the same fuel as your BBQ!
- SAFETY FEATURES - The heater features an ignition switch for safe lighting, and also includes a tip-over switch for safety so it will instantly turn off if...
Sahara 13kw Heat Focus Charcoal Gas Outdoor Patio Heater best of 2021
- Large aluminium reflector for better heat distribution along with 'Heat Focus' for total control and efficiency
- Anti tilt and flame failure cut-off switch for safety
- No pilot light - fast ignition (piezo) and no potential pilot blockage
- Weighted base for extra stability
- Durable oven baked powder coating
- Wheels fitted for easy mobility
- Dimensions - Diameter 865mm x Height 2250mm
- 5 year limited warranty
- Double Wall Burner : No, Gas Type : Propane
Top brands gas patio heaters – Bestselling and preferred by consumers in the UK
Our comparison of the top 10 products offers you the following benefits:
- After a thorough inspection of the products, you will find a reasonable price!
- When visiting the seller’s official website, you can read reviews from customers who bought the product!
- This way, you can find the best product quickly and conveniently, thanks to the tidy table with quick access to the seller!
- The links you will find in the table are always only to trusted companies!
- These companies guarantee satisfaction with the purchase. They also facilitate the easy return or replacement in case of an issue with the product!
There aren’t many people in the UK who don’t have access to the Internet. And almost everyone uses it to do their research and check a few reviews before making their purchase. That’s why we at buyforgarden.co.uk want you to make the right purchase decision and get the best quality for the price you pay.
Here you can find the best-selling products from online stores in the UK. Many customers who have bought them have appreciated them well because they are happy with the purchase.
We get this question a lot! What IS the best gas patio heater?
In the table, you will find a selection of the brands sold in stores such as Argos, B&Q, Homebase or Wickes. Besides being the best sellers, they are also the best rated compared to similar products in the same category.
On our page, you have the opportunity to compare different products from different categories. Through reviews and comments from other buyers, we can provide you with a lot of helpful information and help you find the best-selling product.
Here you will find a list of brands, the best products and a useful description for each product.
The list of products is updated daily, thus providing up-to-date prices and the most important information. This allows you to compare products and make great choices optimally.
Customer reviews help you make quick conclusions about quality, transport, delivery times and more.
If you find the price of a particular product in the table, rest assured that the information is updated regularly.
In addition to comparing the opinions of the diggers, you can also search for reviews published on other websites on the web. No matter what review you are looking for, you will indeed find the information you need.
How to choose the best gas patio heater?
We have compiled a list of criteria that will help you make the best choice. It will also protect you from making bad decisions and big headaches, and buying problems.
Get your knowledge of buyers, friends and the Internet. Before you buy the products, you can be more informed and know all the best brands. For this purpose, read the sellers’ opinion, don’t forget to check both positive and negative comments.
How do people rate gas patio heater?
It has to be said that people can rate gas patio heater very well, but only if the product is worth it. As we said, you don’t just have to see decorative panels for a garden with a good rating and place an order. But having 5 stars doesn’t mean that this is your product. Of course, the amount of evaluations is also very important. Depending on the product you are looking to buy, this suggests a good quality product.
Always look at the number of different ratings. The better gas patio heater, the more positive will be the opinions and information about it.
Of course, with only a few reviews doesn’t mean that the product isn’t worth buying. It may just be a new model that hasn’t been on the market long enough. Here you need to look and check in more detail. Companies like Amazon, Argos, Homebase and B&Q offer an excellent opportunity to check all the reviews left days, months, even years ago. Testing is also possible, but in the following text, we will talk about our purchase guide.
What is the price of a good product?
You wouldn’t refuse to buy the best product at the best possible price. Of course, this also applies to the purchase of this product. Everything should always be affordable and not cause additional costs, but quality comes at a price.
Choosing a cheap product often turns out to be the more expensive option. That is why we strive to show the different prices for each item in the comparison table. With each product we show you, you will always find the current price, although this may vary depending on shipping costs and product variations.
Our advice is to be reasonable with your budget; the cheap one catches the eye but often doesn’t last long enough. Buying a good quality product will make you happier in the long run.
How was the comparison made?
The user experience offers us different opinions. If buyers or consumers, at first glance, misjudge the product, it means that they didn’t like it at all because the size, shape or even colour wasn’t suitable for them. However, these so-called 1-star reviews often contain only the frustration that the user has had.
Maybe they just made a bad purchase, and it just wasn’t suitable for their ideas. To avoid this, we always recommend that you read the reviews carefully. If not, go to your local Argos, B&Q or Homebase if you have this item in stock. There you can take a closer look and form an opinion. You will need to follow our advice and even talk to a consultant who can help you further in your wintering decision.
In the comparison table, there are also many ratings with 5 stars for excellent product quality. These customer reviews are a sign that they are pleased with their choice. Take a look at their reviews; you will find something about the quality of the product.
Before you buy gas patio heater, you need to clarify all the questions you have in advance. Comments from other buyers will help you, but you can also research forums on the subject or ask a direct question in Amazon, Argos or B&Q. Are there any other things to keep in mind besides the product details listed? Is the colour correct, as seen in the small image in the online store?
These are all questions that you, as a user, will surely ask yourself.
Naturally, manufacturers are striving to make a high turnover with their products. The more famous the brand, the better the products. But of course, many small and unknown brands offer good quality.
Here you need to pay attention to the additional purchase criteria.
Finally, of course, the price is also decisive. If the price isn’t simply proportional to the quality, it is advisable to look for another product.
With all this information, we hope you have found what you are looking for.