Discover the ultimate guide to small evergreen trees for your garden. In this comprehensive article, we present a comparative analysis of the best options available. If you’re curious about what people are purchasing when they search for “small evergreen trees for garden,” you’ve come to the right place. Explore our ranking below, featuring the most preferred products among consumers.
Our carefully curated selection primarily includes products from Amazon, known for their extensive range. However, we also provide links to reputable UK retailers such as Argos, Homebase, B&Q, Wickes, and other lesser-known gardening websites. Get ready to transform your garden with the beauty and charm of evergreen trees.
Which are the best small evergreen trees for garden?
Picea glauca 'Daisy's White' Compact Evergreen Conifer Garden Plant | 9cm Pots
- Pot Size (Supplied) - 9cm
- Plant Height (Incl. Pot) - 20-30cm
- Characteristics - Evergreen conifer, compact conical shape with a dense growth habit. New growth shows white foliage which develops into a darker blue/green in summer. Prefers shade and well drained soil
- Growth & Spread - Ultimate height around 1.5m, spreads to around 1m wide
8 Pack | 9cm Pots | Dwarf Slow Growing Mixed Conifers Small Evergreen Trees Evergreen Shrub Variety
- These dwarf and slow growing conifers offer a great mix of habit and foliage variations providing perfect plants for the garden, rockery or container
- Pack contains a variety of genus in golds, greens and blues and will provide you with conical, rounded and flat / low growing varieties
- Supplied as 8x 9cm pots providing well rooted plants suitable to plant straight out
- Great little evergreen trees that contrast well with heathers and other brightly coloured flowering plants
- Please view our Amazon Store for all our plants and offers
You Garden - Fountain Bamboo Fargesia Rufa in a 2L Pot 40cm Tall - Evergreen Clump-Forming Bamboo Plant for Outdoors, Pots & Patios Grow to Max Height of 3m, Perfect for Containers
- DWARF BAMBOO - Fargesia is a non-invasive, dwarf evergreen bamboo plant from China. Plant in fertile, moisture-retentive soil.
- BAMBOO PLANTS - Slender canes gently arch over, hence it's common name of 'Fountain Bamboo'. This plant will thrive in partly shaded areas but will also tolerate full sun.
- CONTAINER PLANTS - Spectacular in big pots on the patio, and an ideal bamboo for small gardens. Fargesia Rufa are clump-forming plants and will grow to a height of 3m in the right conditions.
- EASY TO CARE FOR - Can form a neat, dense and easy-care non-trim hedge. To restrict spread create a non-perishable barrier to surround the roots or plant in large pots.
- GARDEN READY - Supplied as a 2L pot-grown evergreen bamboo plant, 40cm tall (inc. pot). Will grow to a height of 3m. Ideal to plant in Spring, prefers light shade and a sheltered spot.
Italian Cypress Tree Conifer Wilma Outdoor Garden Plant Easy to Grow Evergreen 2 x Cupressus Plants
- This Cupressus is a compact evergreen conifer with an upright conical shape and bright green fragrant foliage. Low-maintenance and easy to grow, providing year-round interest. These display plants are also suitable for decorative hedging hedging.
- This striking compact conifer has a narrow conical habit which adds contrasting structure and also makes it ideal for growing in small spaces or large patio containers.
- The vivid green foliage lights up the garden and has a distinctive lemon fragrance when crushed. A great low-maintenance option for providing colour all year round.
Azalea Japonica Tree | Trees for Small Gardens Border Patio Potted Plants | Lollipop Stem Trees | Red, White, Pink, Bicolour, Orange & Purple | 2-3ft (Red)
- GardenersDream Azalea Lollipop Trees are perfect for eye-catching displays in patio containers, small gardens and borders. Japonica Trees are easy to grow specimens which will produce heavily scented flowers during the Spring blossom season. These evergreen trees are bee, butterfly and hummingbird friendly and produce lovely green leaves added with the colour of your choice - Red, White, Pink, Orange or Purple flowers.
- Supplied at a total height of 2-3ft (from the roots). Each tree is unique in terms of potential height and spread, Japonica trees can reach an optimal height of around 150cm when fully matured.
- Azalea Trees require little maintenance due to their hardy and compact structure. The trees don’t require any pruning or trimming; however, it is recommended to re-model its shape every now and again to encourage fresh growth. Only re-model after peak blooming season (April - July). It is advised to water regularly, plant in well drained rich soil.
- Japonica Trees are valued all year round for their stunning display of colours & lovely scented fragrance. Emerging in Spring with maturing shades of green and light red, pink, white, orange or purple colours (depending on which tree you purchase), before entering their flourishing season during Summer where these bright colours take over the tree with a beautiful fragrance to match. After their dormant stage over winter, the cycle will all start over again.
2X Cordyline Australis Architectural Green Palm-Like Tree Evergreen Cabbage Palm Plant
- Foliage Colour / Characteristics: Evergreen. Long, Sword-Shaped Leaves, Dense Clusters
- Flower Colour / Characteristics: Summer Flowering. Large Panicles of Small, Fragrant Cream Flowers
- Ultimate Height and Spread: 4-8m x 2-4m (20-50 Years) Sunlight: Full Sun, Part Shade. Soil PH: Acid, Alkaline, Neutral. Hardiness: H3, Borderline Hardy (may need winter protection). Habit: Tufted. Soil: Moist, Well Drained. Chalk, Loam, Sand, Clay.
- Suggested Uses: Containers, Patio, Specimin, Feature Plant, Exotic Gardens
- Supplied in 2x9cm pots. Please note images are of mature plants for illustrative purposes. Please click on brand 'GrowOn Shrubs' to view all our plants and multi-buy offers.
You Garden - Acer Palmatum Tree 'Taylor' in a 3L Pot - Established Young Tree Potted for Gardens and Patios - Pink Japanese Maple Tree in 3L Pot
- Outdoor Plant - Stunning salmon-pink leaves in spring make an impact even in the smallest of gardens. Bring that oriental feel to your garden with this cherry blossom coloured leaves.
- Outdoor Plants All Year Round - As the leaves mature, the pink fades but the attractive variegation remains ensuring your Japanese inspired garden is always look its best.
- Outdoor Trees - A small and slow growing tree, ideal for oriental-style gardens and great in modern containers. These maples make any garden a dream to be in.
- Acer Trees - Easy to manage and virtually trouble free - requires little maintenance and can be grown in sun or light shade..
- Acers Japanese Maples - Supplied in a 3L pot, eventual height 2m in 10 years. Simply plant this established plant in a pot, container or straight in the ground and bring colour to your garden this year.
YouGarden Photinia 'Little Red Robin' Standard Tree 1M tall
- YEAR-ROUND COLOUR - A perfect evergreen (well ever-red really!) for year round colour and impact with a classic standard (lollipop) shape. Work brilliantly in pairs either side of doorways, gates or porches.
- LITTLE RED ROBIN - This new Photinia is a very tough and hardy shrub that has smaller leaves with a bold and bright red glow.
- RED LEAVES - Photinia's new leaf growth is bright red which will gradually fade to darker green but the plant will retain a mix of red tones all year.
- CARE - Perfect in large pots on the patio or as feature plants in a border. Grow in full sun for the best red leaf foliage. Prune to maintain the shape and encourage new red leaf growth.
- DETAILS - Supplied 70-80cm tall inc pot in a 3L pot, ready to plant out.
1 X OSMANTHUS HETEROPHYLLUS 'GOSHIKI' False Holly Evergreen Shrub Plant in Pot
- Propagate by seed or semi-hardwood cuttings
- Generally pest free
- Generally disease free
Top brands small evergreen trees for garden – Bestselling and preferred by consumers in the UK
Our comparison of the top 10 products offers you the following benefits:
- After a thorough inspection of the products, you will find a reasonable price!
- When visiting the seller’s official website, you can read reviews from customers who bought the product!
- This way, you can find the best product quickly and conveniently, thanks to the tidy table with quick access to the seller!
- The links you will find in the table are always only to trusted companies!
- These companies guarantee satisfaction with the purchase. They also facilitate the easy return or replacement in case of an issue with the product!
There aren’t many people in the UK who don’t have access to the Internet. And almost everyone uses it to do their research and check a few reviews before making their purchase. That’s why we at buyforgarden.co.uk want you to make the right purchase decision and get the best quality for the price you pay.
Here you can find the best-selling products from online stores in the UK. Many customers who have bought them have appreciated them well because they are happy with the purchase.
10 Evergreen Shrubs and Bushes for Your Garden
In the table, you will find a selection of the brands sold in stores such as Argos, B&Q, Homebase or Wickes. Besides being the best sellers, they are also the best rated compared to similar products in the same category.
On our page, you have the opportunity to compare different products from different categories. Through reviews and comments from other buyers, we can provide you with a lot of helpful information and help you find the best-selling product.
Here you will find a list of brands, the best products and a useful description for each product.
The list of products is updated daily, thus providing up-to-date prices and the most important information. This allows you to compare products and make great choices optimally.
Customer reviews help you make quick conclusions about quality, transport, delivery times and more.
If you find the price of a particular product in the table, rest assured that the information is updated regularly.
In addition to comparing the opinions of the diggers, you can also search for reviews published on other websites on the web. No matter what review you are looking for, you will indeed find the information you need.
How to choose the best small evergreen trees for garden?
We have compiled a list of criteria that will help you make the best choice. It will also protect you from making bad decisions and big headaches, and buying problems.
Get your knowledge of buyers, friends and the Internet. Before you buy the products, you can be more informed and know all the best brands. For this purpose, read the sellers’ opinion, don’t forget to check both positive and negative comments.
How do people rate small evergreen trees for garden?
It has to be said that people can rate small evergreen trees for garden very well, but only if the product is worth it. As we said, you don’t just have to see decorative panels for a garden with a good rating and place an order. But having 5 stars doesn’t mean that this is your product. Of course, the amount of evaluations is also very important. Depending on the product you are looking to buy, this suggests a good quality product.
Always look at the number of different ratings. The better small evergreen trees for garden, the more positive will be the opinions and information about it.
Of course, with only a few reviews doesn’t mean that the product isn’t worth buying. It may just be a new model that hasn’t been on the market long enough. Here you need to look and check in more detail. Companies like Amazon, Argos, Homebase and B&Q offer an excellent opportunity to check all the reviews left days, months, even years ago. Testing is also possible, but in the following text, we will talk about our purchase guide.
What is the price of a good product?
You wouldn’t refuse to buy the best product at the best possible price. Of course, this also applies to the purchase of this product. Everything should always be affordable and not cause additional costs, but quality comes at a price.
Choosing a cheap product often turns out to be the more expensive option. That is why we strive to show the different prices for each item in the comparison table. With each product we show you, you will always find the current price, although this may vary depending on shipping costs and product variations.
Our advice is to be reasonable with your budget; the cheap one catches the eye but often doesn’t last long enough. Buying a good quality product will make you happier in the long run.
How was the comparison made?
The user experience offers us different opinions. If buyers or consumers, at first glance, misjudge the product, it means that they didn’t like it at all because the size, shape or even colour wasn’t suitable for them. However, these so-called 1-star reviews often contain only the frustration that the user has had.
Maybe they just made a bad purchase, and it just wasn’t suitable for their ideas. To avoid this, we always recommend that you read the reviews carefully. If not, go to your local Argos, B&Q or Homebase if you have this item in stock. There you can take a closer look and form an opinion. You will need to follow our advice and even talk to a consultant who can help you further in your wintering decision.
In the comparison table, there are also many ratings with 5 stars for excellent product quality. These customer reviews are a sign that they are pleased with their choice. Take a look at their reviews; you will find something about the quality of the product.
Before you buy small evergreen trees for garden, you need to clarify all the questions you have in advance. Comments from other buyers will help you, but you can also research forums on the subject or ask a direct question in Amazon, Argos or B&Q. Are there any other things to keep in mind besides the product details listed? Is the colour correct, as seen in the small image in the online store?
These are all questions that you, as a user, will surely ask yourself.
Naturally, manufacturers are striving to make a high turnover with their products. The more famous the brand, the better the products. But of course, many small and unknown brands offer good quality.
Here you need to pay attention to the additional purchase criteria.
Finally, of course, the price is also decisive. If the price isn’t simply proportional to the quality, it is advisable to look for another product.
With all this information, we hope you have found what you are looking for.