Capture and conserve rainwater for your garden with our comprehensive guide to the best water butts available. If you’re seeking the preferred choices among consumers for a “water butt for garden,” you’ve come to the perfect page. Explore our ranking below to discover the top-rated products that are currently in high demand.
Our selection primarily features water butts from Amazon, renowned for their wide range and convenience. Additionally, we provide links to trusted UK retailers such as Argos, Homebase, B&Q, Wickes, and other lesser-known gardening websites. Take a step towards sustainability and ensure your garden stays hydrated with these popular water butts.
Which are the best Water butts for garden?
British Made 100L Litre Slimline Garden 3 Piece Water Butt Rain Tank Kit With Stand & Filler Strong Plastic
- Water exit tap
- Lockable lid
- 4 part stand and downpipe filler kit
Charles Bentley 100L Slimline Garden Plastic Water Butt Set Including Tap With Stand and Filler Kit Black Rain Saver
- Assembly : Capacity: 100 litres, Made in the UK
- Material : High Density Plastic
- Dimensions : Water Butt - L32 x W36 x H95cm, Stand - L40.5 x W40.5 x H30.5cm
- Weight : 5kg
- Colour : Black, Assembly : Capacity: 100 litres, Made in the UK
250L Water Butt XL with Stand & Tap Garden Waterbutt Barrel Rain Water Collector
- 1 x 250L (54 x 54 x 111cm) - Water Butt Traditional barrel design
- Eco-friendly way to store water and water the garden
- Traditional barrel design; Fix to your downpipe to collect rainwater
- Complete with stand, diverter, tap, t-piece and flexible hose
- Easy to fit - Internally threaded holes for taps & connections, can be installed with no drilling required
Meown 100L Water Butt - Plastic Water Butt Set Including Tap, Stand, Lockable Lid, & Filler Kit - Garden Water Storage - Ideal for Any Garden - Eco Friendly Water Storage Unit - Black
- 100L WATER CAPACITY: A large capacity of 100L will ensure you have a generous amount of stored rainwater to last you through drier months of the year, ready to hand whenever you need. Easy accessibility to a large amount of water in your outdoor space.
- WEATHER RESISTANT: The drum is made up from weather resistant plastic, meaning you can have the butt out in all weather conditions without worrying about the piece getting damaged by the unpredictable weather. Eco-friendly way to store water and water the garden.
- FILLING TAP, STAND AND FILLER KIT: The water butt set comes with all the pieces you need to really get the most out of the piece. The tap partnered with stand make using the piece to fill up things such as a watering can an easy process. The butt also features a down pipe filler kit making filling it as easy as using it.
- SPACE SAVING AND ECONOMICALLY FRIENDLY: Make the most of your space! This slimline water butt with flat sides is perfect if you have limited space. Although the water butt has a large storage capacity, its slimline design is perfect for smaller garden or patio areas. By collecting rainwater to water your lawn and plants will help you to save on your water bills whilst being eco-friendly to the environment too.
- GREAT LOOK: The butt is sure to look great in your garden, the Black design is sure to blend into your garden superbly. A discreet water storage container. Great gift idea for your friends and relatives who love eco-sustainability.
2 Rainsaver Garden Water Butts 100 Litre Tanks Including Taps With Stands and Filler Kits
- 2 x 100 LITRE RAIN SAVER WATER BUTTS - These are 2 water butts (100 litres each) - Our black water butts are a great way to collect water for your garden. Recovery and storage of large quantities of rain water is a great way to keep your bills down. Once the rainwater is collected in this water butt, it can then be used it to water gardens or cleanse household or outdoor equipment.
- GREAT FOR THE DECKING AREA: Ideal for use in smaller gardens or decking areas where space may be limited, the handy stand allows you to place the water but in a convenient place.
- COMPLETE WITH 2 STANDS & 2 SETS OF COMPONENTS: The stand raises the water butt to make it easier to fit a watering can under the tap to facilitate filling, whilst the Rain Diverter Kit channels rainwater which falls on the roof of your home directly into the water butt, which can then be used for watering the garden or for any other outdoor job.
- SAVE ON YOUR WATER BILLS: Manually watering a garden using a hose can actually lead to a considerable amount of water wastage because it is very difficult to accurately measure the amount that is being used. Since our water butt collects rainwater that can be reused in order to water plants or even wash a car, the amount coming from a property owners mains supply is reduced, conserving water and reducing bills at the same time.
- SIZE DIMENSIONS WATER BUTT: L32cm x W36cm x H95cm, STAND: L40.5cm x W40.5cm x H30.5cm - 100L Capacity With Kit
2 x 100 Litre Rain Saver Outdoor Slim Line Garden Water Butts Complete With Tanks, Taps, Stands & Filler Kits
- 2 x 100 Litre black water butt complete with a stand, diverter, tap, t-piece and flexible hose
- Perfect for smaller areas & decking areas
- Ideal to use for watering plants, washing driveways, cleaning garden equipment & washing the car
- Easy to use maintain and install the water butt takes up minimal space this water butt would be the perfect addition to help reduce bills
- Dimensions: Water Butt: H95cm x W36cm x L32cm Stand: L40.5cm x W40.5cm x H30.5cm Approx
Extra Large 250L Water Butt Set with Stand Diverter & Tap Garden Barrel Rain Water Collector XL Size
- Extra Large eco way to store rain water in the garden. This extra large capacity will hold enough for a very large garden!
- 250L (54 x 54 x 111cm) comes complete with lid, tap & filler kit
- A water butt is a great way to take advantage of wet weather and be more conscious of the water you're using in your garden. By collecting rainwater in a water butt, you can conserve water while keeping your garden well-maintained and healthy.
- The stand helps to elevate the water butt making it easy to fill watering cans and for decanting the water butt.
Space Saver 100 Litre Black Slimline Water Butt Kit For Outdoors Gardens Complete With Stand, Lid & Diverter
- Our water butts come complete with a stand, diverter, tap, t-piece and a flexible hose
- Water butts are a practical way to keep plants watered and a great way to reuse rain water
- The water butts take up minimal space and are super easy to install making them fit for any kind of garden
- Dimensions: L32cm x W36cm x H95cm, STAND: L40.5cm x W40.5cm x H30.5cm - 100L Capacity With Kit
Strata Products Ltd GN321 Ward 120L Water Butt including Tap and Lockable Lid
- 120 Litre Capacaity
- Tap Included
- Lockable Lid Included
- Hard wearing, durable weather resistant plastic
- Aesthetically pleasing UK design
- Item Dimensions - 51cm Diameter, 81cm Height
100L or 210L Outdoor Rainwater Slim Line Black Water Butt Complete With Tap Stand Filler Kit & Lid (100 Litre)
- 100 & 210 Litre water butts arrive complete with a stand, lid & diverter
- 100 Litre Water Butt Dimensions: H95cm x W36cm x L32cm Stand: L40.5cm x W40.5cm x H30.5cm Approx
- 210 Litre Water Butt Dimensions: H97cm x W57cm x D57cm Stand: L40.5cm x W40.5cm x H30.5cm Approx
- Water butts are designed to collect rain water and allow you to reuse it to water your garden or wash your driveway
- Ideal for watereing plants,, washing the car or cleaning garden equipment the water butt also saves time from having to fill water
- Easy to use maintain and install the water butt takes up minimal space this water butt would be the perfect addition to help reduce bills
- Please select the size you require from the menu above
Top brands Water butts for garden – Bestselling and preferred by consumers in the UK
Our comparison of the top 10 products offers you the following benefits:
- After a thorough inspection of the products, you will find a reasonable price!
- When visiting the seller’s official website, you can read reviews from customers who bought the product!
- This way, you can find the best product quickly and conveniently, thanks to the tidy table with quick access to the seller!
- The links you will find in the table are always only to trusted companies!
- These companies guarantee satisfaction with the purchase. They also facilitate the easy return or replacement in case of an issue with the product!
There aren’t many people in the UK who don’t have access to the Internet. And almost everyone uses it to do their research and check a few reviews before making their purchase. That’s why we at buyforgarden.co.uk want you to make the right purchase decision and get the best quality for the price you pay.
Here you can find the best-selling products from online stores in the UK. Many customers who have bought them have appreciated them well because they are happy with the purchase.
Connecting a water butt to your drain pipe
In the table, you will find a selection of the brands sold in stores such as Argos, B&Q, Homebase or Wickes. Besides being the best sellers, they are also the best rated compared to similar products in the same category.
On our page, you have the opportunity to compare different products from different categories. Through reviews and comments from other buyers, we can provide you with a lot of helpful information and help you find the best-selling product.
Here you will find a list of brands, the best products and a useful description for each product.
The list of products is updated daily, thus providing up-to-date prices and the most important information. This allows you to compare products and make great choices optimally.
Customer reviews help you make quick conclusions about quality, transport, delivery times and more.
If you find the price of a particular product in the table, rest assured that the information is updated regularly.
In addition to comparing the opinions of the diggers, you can also search for reviews published on other websites on the web. No matter what review you are looking for, you will indeed find the information you need.
How to choose the best Water butt for garden?
We have compiled a list of criteria that will help you make the best choice. It will also protect you from making bad decisions and big headaches, and buying problems.
Get your knowledge of buyers, friends and the Internet. Before you buy the products, you can be more informed and know all the best brands. For this purpose, read the sellers’ opinion, don’t forget to check both positive and negative comments.
How do people rate Water butt for garden?
It has to be said that people can rate Water butt for garden very well, but only if the product is worth it. As we said, you don’t just have to see decorative panels for a garden with a good rating and place an order. But having 5 stars doesn’t mean that this is your product. Of course, the amount of evaluations is also very important. Depending on the product you are looking to buy, this suggests a good quality product.
Always look at the number of different ratings. The better Water butt for garden, the more positive will be the opinions and information about it.
Of course, with only a few reviews doesn’t mean that the product isn’t worth buying. It may just be a new model that hasn’t been on the market long enough. Here you need to look and check in more detail. Companies like Amazon, Argos, Homebase and B&Q offer an excellent opportunity to check all the reviews left days, months, even years ago. Testing is also possible, but in the following text, we will talk about our purchase guide.
What is the price of a good product?
You wouldn’t refuse to buy the best product at the best possible price. Of course, this also applies to the purchase of this product. Everything should always be affordable and not cause additional costs, but quality comes at a price.
Choosing a cheap product often turns out to be the more expensive option. That is why we strive to show the different prices for each item in the comparison table. With each product we show you, you will always find the current price, although this may vary depending on shipping costs and product variations.
Our advice is to be reasonable with your budget; the cheap one catches the eye but often doesn’t last long enough. Buying a good quality product will make you happier in the long run.
How was the comparison made?
The user experience offers us different opinions. If buyers or consumers, at first glance, misjudge the product, it means that they didn’t like it at all because the size, shape or even colour wasn’t suitable for them. However, these so-called 1-star reviews often contain only the frustration that the user has had.
Maybe they just made a bad purchase, and it just wasn’t suitable for their ideas. To avoid this, we always recommend that you read the reviews carefully. If not, go to your local Argos, B&Q or Homebase if you have this item in stock. There you can take a closer look and form an opinion. You will need to follow our advice and even talk to a consultant who can help you further in your wintering decision.
In the comparison table, there are also many ratings with 5 stars for excellent product quality. These customer reviews are a sign that they are pleased with their choice. Take a look at their reviews; you will find something about the quality of the product.
Before you buy Water butt for garden, you need to clarify all the questions you have in advance. Comments from other buyers will help you, but you can also research forums on the subject or ask a direct question in Amazon, Argos or B&Q. Are there any other things to keep in mind besides the product details listed? Is the colour correct, as seen in the small image in the online store?
These are all questions that you, as a user, will surely ask yourself.
Naturally, manufacturers are striving to make a high turnover with their products. The more famous the brand, the better the products. But of course, many small and unknown brands offer good quality.
Here you need to pay attention to the additional purchase criteria.
Finally, of course, the price is also decisive. If the price isn’t simply proportional to the quality, it is advisable to look for another product.
With all this information, we hope you have found what you are looking for.