Check our comparative guide of the best petrol lawn mowers. If you want to know what people buy the most when they search: “petrol lawn mower”, you are on the right page. In the ranking below, you will find products that most consumers prefer at the moment.
Our ranking table includes products mainly from Amazon due to the wide range they offer, but it is possible to have links to Argos, Homebase, B&Q, Wickes, and lesser-known gardening websites in the UK.
Which are the best petrol lawn mowers?
Hyundai HYM510SP 4-Stroke Petrol Lawn Mower 173CC Self Propelled... best of 2021
- Impressive Power: The HYM510SP Is Powered By A Hyundai 3.6 kw IC200VE 4 Stroke Petrol Engine With Recoil Start Giving You Reliable Power When You Need It...
- Innovative Cutting: With A 51cm Cutting Width The HYM510SP is The Perfect Choice For Medium To Large Sized Lawns.
- Quick Release Grass Collection Box: The Large 70L Grass Collection Box Means The Time Spent Emptying The Grass Is Hugely Reduced, Furthermore, The Quick...
- Easy Height Adjustment: Forget Adjusting The Height On Individual Wheels Or Front And Back, The HYM510SP Allows You To Choose From 5 Different Heights of...
- Compact Design For Storage: For Easy Storing The Handles Can Fold Down Over The Lawn Mower Making Storage Compact, Ideal For The Garden Shed, Garage or...
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty for peace of mind.
Sprint 2691795 530SPX 21"/53cm self-propelled Petrol Lawn Mower... best of 2021
- Large 70 litre grass catcher
- 4-in-1 functionality: bagging, rear & side discharge and mulching
- Centrally adjustable cutting height ranging from 28 mm to 92 mm in 6 positions
- 21"/53 cm Durable steel deck for increased protection against damage and corrosion.
- Reliable, powerful and easy to start Briggs & Stratton 161cc 750EX Series DOV petrol engine.
- All Sprint petrol lawn mowers are supported by the extensive network of Briggs & Stratton and Sprint authorized dealers.
- This petrol mower requires 0.5 Litre SAE30 4-stroke oil for the engine. Not included in the box, please buy separately.
- 2-Year Limited Consumer Warranty.
Mountfield HP41 Petrol Lawnmower best of 2021
- Powered by STIGA 123cc petrol engine
- 39cm cutting width
- Lightweight polypropylene chassis
- 40-litre textile grass collector
Hyundai 43cm OHV 4-Stroke 139cc Petrol Lawn Mower, Self Propelled... best of 2021
- 2.6kW or 3 HP Hyundai OHV 4-stroke 139cc engine, providing easy starting with low fuel consumption.
- Rear-wheel drive, 430mm cutting width ideal for small to medium-sized lawns.
- Single lever central height adjuster - six cutting heights 25mm to 75mm. Rear Discharge and Collect options
- Easy to remove, spacious 45-litre grass collector minimises time spent emptying cuttings.
- Mulching option using the mulching plug supplied
- Foldable handles for compact storage.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your machine for years to come.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty
- Includes 600ml SA30 oil
Hyundai Petrol Lawnmower Self Propelled Push Button Electric... best of 2021
- Top rated electric start walk-behind mower for larger gardens
- Electric push button start with recoil start backup.
- Self Propelled to reduce fatigue, simply walk behind the mower and control its path.
- 510 mm Cutting width, Ideal for medium to large sized gardens.
- Single lever central height adjustment - Six cutting heights 25mm to 75mm.
- Easy to remove, spacious 70-litre grass collector minimises time spent emptying cuttings.
- Foldable handles for compact storage.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your machine for years to come.
- 2 x Cup or can holders
- Covered by Hyundai 3 Year Platinum Warranty
Hyundai Lightweight 40cm 79cc 4 Stroke Push Rotary Petrol... best of 2021
- With Hyundai's 79cc 4 Stroke Petrol Engine The HYM400P Is Both Lightweight And Durable
- Innovative Cutting: The Hyundai 16" 40cm Cutting Width Makes The HYM400P The Ideal Choice or small to medium sized lawns
- Quick Release Grass Collection Box: With A Spacious Quick Release 40L Polyester Grass Bag Means The Time Spent Emptying The Grass Is Hugely Reduced,...
- Easy Height Adjustment: The HYM400P Has A Single Point Height Adjustor For All Four Wheels. With Six Cutting Heights Controlled From A Central Height...
- Compact Design: The HYM400P Is Fitted With A Foldable Handle System And Collapsing Grass Collection Bag For Minimal Storage Requirements
- Easy Start: The HYM400P Is An Easy Start Machine Giving You The Reliability And Performance Each And Every Time
- Covered By A 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty & UK Parts / Aftersales For Your Piece Of Mind
Cobra M41C 41cm (16in) Petrol Lawnmower DG350 engine best of 2021
- 41cm (16in) Petrol rotary lawnmower with polymer deck
- Powered by a Cobra DG350 engine
- 10 Stage single height of cut adjustment - 25mm to 75mm
- 50 Litre fabric grass collector
- 2 Year warranty (domestic)
Murray EQ200 Petrol Lawn Mower, Push, Briggs and Stratton 300E... best of 2021
- The Murray EQ200 petrol lawn mower is powered by the reliable Briggs & Stratton 300E Series engine
- The 2-in-1 cutting system features rear discharge and collecting of clippings
- The EQ200 offers an ergonomic handle bar that is adjustable in three heights, it can be easily folded for storage to reduce precious space
- The mower deck has 6 height-of-cut positions that can be set with two levers
- 2-Years limited consumer warranty
- This petrol lawn mower requires 0.5 Litre SAE30 4-stroke oil for the engine, not included in the box, please buy separately
Einhell Petrol Lawn Mower GC-PM 40/1 S (1.2 kW, 1 Cylinder... best of 2021
- the einhell gc-pm 40/1 s petrol lawn mower is a powerful lawn mower recommended for lawns up to 1,000 m in size.
- the air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke ohv engine from einhell with displacement of 79 cm and a 1.2 kw rating delivers the power for coping with large...
- the petrol lawn mower has a central 7-level cutting height adjustment facility for settings of 25 to 60 mm and a cutting width of 40 cm.
- you can engage and disengage power to the rear wheels. you decide whether and when you need power assist from the engine.
- the ergonomic folding long handle makes it more comfortable to work with and also makes it easier to stow away.
- an extra-high ejector chute ensures that the clippings are collected exceptionally well, and the large grass catch basket (45 liters) has a fill level...
- the sturdy plastic housing offers agile maneuverability to make it easy to work with and has a distinct weight advantage compared to steel deck lawn...
Top brands petrol lawn mowers – Bestselling and preferred by consumers in the UK
Our comparison of the top 10 products offers you the following benefits:
- After a thorough inspection of the products, you will find a reasonable price!
- When visiting the seller’s official website, you can read reviews from customers who bought the product!
- This way, you can find the best product quickly and conveniently, thanks to the tidy table with quick access to the seller!
- The links you will find in the table are always only to trusted companies!
- These companies guarantee satisfaction with the purchase. They also facilitate the easy return or replacement in case of an issue with the product!
There aren’t many people in the UK who don’t have access to the Internet. And almost everyone uses it to do their research and check a few reviews before making their purchase. That’s why we at buyforgarden.co.uk want you to make the right purchase decision and get the best quality for the price you pay.
Here you can find the best-selling products from online stores in the UK. Many customers who have bought them have appreciated them well because they are happy with the purchase.
Challenge 40CM Petrol Lawnmower Review & Setup XSS40E
In the table, you will find a selection of the brands sold in stores such as Argos, B&Q, Homebase or Wickes. Besides being the best sellers, they are also the best rated compared to similar products in the same category.
On our page, you have the opportunity to compare different products from different categories. Through reviews and comments from other buyers, we can provide you with a lot of helpful information and help you find the best-selling product.
Here you will find a list of brands, the best products and a useful description for each product.
The list of products is updated daily, thus providing up-to-date prices and the most important information. This allows you to compare products and make great choices optimally.
Customer reviews help you make quick conclusions about quality, transport, delivery times and more.
If you find the price of a particular product in the table, rest assured that the information is updated regularly.
In addition to comparing the opinions of the diggers, you can also search for reviews published on other websites on the web. No matter what review you are looking for, you will indeed find the information you need.
How to choose the best petrol lawn mower?
We have compiled a list of criteria that will help you make the best choice. It will also protect you from making bad decisions and big headaches, and buying problems.
Get your knowledge of buyers, friends and the Internet. Before you buy the products, you can be more informed and know all the best brands. For this purpose, read the sellers’ opinion, don’t forget to check both positive and negative comments.
How do people rate petrol lawn mower?
It has to be said that people can rate petrol lawn mower very well, but only if the product is worth it. As we said, you don’t just have to see decorative panels for a garden with a good rating and place an order. But having 5 stars doesn’t mean that this is your product. Of course, the amount of evaluations is also very important. Depending on the product you are looking to buy, this suggests a good quality product.
Always look at the number of different ratings. The better petrol lawn mower, the more positive will be the opinions and information about it.
Of course, with only a few reviews doesn’t mean that the product isn’t worth buying. It may just be a new model that hasn’t been on the market long enough. Here you need to look and check in more detail. Companies like Amazon, Argos, Homebase and B&Q offer an excellent opportunity to check all the reviews left days, months, even years ago. Testing is also possible, but in the following text, we will talk about our purchase guide.
What is the price of a good product?
You wouldn’t refuse to buy the best product at the best possible price. Of course, this also applies to the purchase of this product. Everything should always be affordable and not cause additional costs, but quality comes at a price.
Choosing a cheap product often turns out to be the more expensive option. That is why we strive to show the different prices for each item in the comparison table. With each product we show you, you will always find the current price, although this may vary depending on shipping costs and product variations.
Our advice is to be reasonable with your budget; the cheap one catches the eye but often doesn’t last long enough. Buying a good quality product will make you happier in the long run.
How was the comparison made?
The user experience offers us different opinions. If buyers or consumers, at first glance, misjudge the product, it means that they didn’t like it at all because the size, shape or even colour wasn’t suitable for them. However, these so-called 1-star reviews often contain only the frustration that the user has had.
Maybe they just made a bad purchase, and it just wasn’t suitable for their ideas. To avoid this, we always recommend that you read the reviews carefully. If not, go to your local Argos, B&Q or Homebase if you have this item in stock. There you can take a closer look and form an opinion. You will need to follow our advice and even talk to a consultant who can help you further in your wintering decision.
In the comparison table, there are also many ratings with 5 stars for excellent product quality. These customer reviews are a sign that they are pleased with their choice. Take a look at their reviews; you will find something about the quality of the product.
Before you buy petrol lawn mower, you need to clarify all the questions you have in advance. Comments from other buyers will help you, but you can also research forums on the subject or ask a direct question in Amazon, Argos or B&Q. Are there any other things to keep in mind besides the product details listed? Is the colour correct, as seen in the small image in the online store?
These are all questions that you, as a user, will surely ask yourself.
Naturally, manufacturers are striving to make a high turnover with their products. The more famous the brand, the better the products. But of course, many small and unknown brands offer good quality.
Here you need to pay attention to the additional purchase criteria.
Finally, of course, the price is also decisive. If the price isn’t simply proportional to the quality, it is advisable to look for another product.
With all this information, we hope you have found what you are looking for.